SOCIAL MEDIA

May 16, 2015

Saturdayz.

Well, Hello there!

    I've been extremely lazy [x2] lately when it comes to blogging! I have tons of random photos all over my phone that I should just dump all on here. All which I haven't even edited and all that you know...fun stuff . Few things:
    First off, a HUGE congratulations to my dear childhood bestie//Disa on tying the knot just yesterday// 5.15.15 <3 so thrilled and happy for you babe!! Congrats to you both, and looking forward to seeing some beautiful mountain honeymoon pics!!
♡♡
2) There's been a slight change of plans with some things. Ok, a slightly big change of plans. In regards to jobs, careers,etc. So long story short...we're officially in Florida. No more moving....for a while. I think I'll only be ok with moving again [one day] if it's to go back to Cali of course. But it does feel like things are finally starting to fall into place.
3) We already knew this for a while now, but Elijah's certainly a happy beach boy.
4) I've been eating tooo much pizza. Hate to say it...i'm pizza'd out.
5) Mother's day was great, my love grilled a ton of delish stuff!!
6) Speaking of food, there's a throwback pic of that cake I made for my sister's 18th.
7) Elijah and I had fun making a donut cake for D's bday :)Wishing there were a donut icon on my laptop right abt now*
8) Today we went to our friends farm and enjoyed horseback riding! We're going to get Ej in some lessons this summer !
 

9) I'll be working with Florida Hospital in the ER/IT department very soon so I'm excited and looking forward to that! I've been so use to being at home all this time...so it might feel a little weird at first not being well, at home. But the good thing is, the work is flexible so I'll still have plenty of family free time.
+Still working on some fun projects of my own. 
10) I have to be in the 'mood' for selfies// which isn't too often. Anyways, my hair has been driving me nuts and I felt in the mood to snap a pic or two.






Lastly, in Connecticut we officially said our 'I do's' !!! It does feel a little different now that we're
officially Mr.+Mrs. but it's different in a good, awesomely goood kind of way!! We couldn't be happier. I shall post some pics up soon .We're soo excited and can't wait to plan a full celebration with fam+friends later this year:))))

                                                                                  ♡♡ ♡♡ ♡♡ ♡♡











2 comments :

  1. I completely missed this post, but thanks for the love!! Love you, pumpkin!Xx

    ReplyDelete