SOCIAL MEDIA

May 18, 2015

Why I love SaboSkirt.

It's that time again! Tons of social functions, family bbq's, beach weekend getaways, the list goes on and on. So today, I wanted to share some of my favorite 2015 summer fashion trends. For quite a few months now I've been following SaboSkirt on IG. (I was searching for up&coming online boutiques and thankfully they popped up/their also based in Australia). There's a TON more I follow online ,but I'll just skip over the talking and post up some of my favorite Saboskirt looks//playsuits//jumpsuits//boho chic.

Ps: I loved the BBMA's last night!I have to say Taylor's opening 'Bad Blood' video was pretty dope and well..Bad! + Mer from Grey's was in a few cool scenes.
Ed Sheeran[!!!] has always been a favorite of mine.
Britney killed that performance, considering that was her first tv performance in nearly 4 years. (yes, still a Brit fan)
I feel like I personally know Tori Kelly...I was soo happy and excited for her! She rocked it up there. I'm a huge fan of Tori's pure talent and also Meghan Trainor's.I love that their both so humble!
'Take me to church' performance, another favorite of course.

There were other cool moments from last night, and I def have a list in mind of who I want to see soon in concert :)

Ok, so i'm getting back on point. I'm a fan [[and customer]] of Sabo's b/c of their  range of styles. Whether it's simple or sexy. Classy yet fierce + unique. I think everyone who loves the sun can find something they like and show their style, and most importantly...feel comfortable in their own skin. If you have a busy summer ahead + any plans involving the beach (which hopefully ya do!!) give their site a visit!
(photo credit: SaboSkirt.com)

                                            Beach/Boho Chic:
Everyday/Casual:
:)
xx






Post a Comment