SOCIAL MEDIA

September 9, 2014

Still a Ga peach




      (Fun poses while freezing my buns off.)

(Not sure if ppl still use the word buns??)

 It’s been such a relaxing weekend lounging by the pool and jacuzzi’s,it has me too relaxed for work tomorrow. (&that commute for sure). Right now I’m missing my working from home days. I would just pick up my laptop right beside my bed in the mornings and start the day.(yes,in my pjs). But besides that,no complaints here. Getting back to the point of this blog……
:)
For the past almost 7 months now of living here,I’ve never once got in the freezing ocean water. Today that all changed. We randomly got in the mood to do some bougie boardin. Last time that occurred,it was for a girlfriends 21st bday beach celebration in FL. So I was expecting pretty much the same thing. It was completely opposite.Overall though, It was still a good time, a little adventure is always good.For sure I’ll have to get a waterproof phone cover for next time, so we can capture some real footage, hahaa. We eventually got used to the water almost 10 min later. (Dylan claims it was only 10 seconds for him). So, since we’ve actually experienced the ocean water,I suppose we’re now officially living the Cali life?? :) I’ll be honest….I complained every time I got knocked over by those waves. There were huge rough rocks underneath, plus that nasty seaweed.Not to mention seeing all the jelly fish out surrounding us and experiencing those crazy rip currents.I was shivering the second time goin in and after being thrown in a dozen times by the amazing D (!!!). So I just threw on a hoodie and called it a day. (&maybe did a few fun poses).Though I thought I was becoming a Cali girl, thinking the city peach chic came back today…

(Don't exactly remember what was going on here.Probrably about to fall on our faces?)
(About to get beat up out there.)


(My baby wanted to go in but then said it was too cold for him, lol )


( Oh&D did this to his momma too smh so wrong, lol )

.post-body img { max-width:600px; max-height:auto; }

Post a Comment