SOCIAL MEDIA

October 22, 2014

Keep Calm And Blog On.

        This week has been stressful,and just plain busy. Writing usually helps balance some of it. &Think tonight is a good night for it.There's chaos in my house. My son is climbing things and getting hurt. The dog is literally an old man&set in his ways. The house can never stay clean lately.There's dog hair everywhere I look, no matter how much I sweep...it magically reappears once again. + Random findings of pee spots, really I should rephrase that to 'pee puddles'. Yep, those are always fun.

                     ╚» My clean freak self can't handle this too much longer.

        Getting to the point of this post, promise:)
     So this past weekend while the boys were out and about, I stayed home and worked (&swept my floors too,of course). Kind of a  boring weekend, ya know. But all that computer work gets tiring, especially at the dining table. In need of a space more comfortable, SOON. So today I had some down time and started looking at ideas for a home office. Plus, I enjoy looking at different interior ideas for fun and to just relax. (HGTV Geek right here) Ikea first came to mind since they have a pretty good selection, and their affordable as well. I'm a fan of the bright, warm chic and urban look. You know like different fabrics, textures and cute coffee mugs. Colors that give the room a nice pop and unique type of feel. Only thing is, our apt lacks some natural light. But our bedroom probably has the most of it, just not enough wall space like I want. Instead, there's a small nook area with windows, which might be perfect. However, there is a small section in the living room that could possibly work out too, but maybe for now i'll start with the brighter room. Overall, adding something simple and welcoming is the goal. Once an office space is finished, only thing left would be to keep it clean, pretty and to enjoy some morning coffee.

Nowadays, just wish me luck with the keeping it clean part:)


         Felt like sharing some ideas that caught my eye:
Vogue Fashionista.
┊♥ ┊♥┊♥
             
Artistic Flow.
>>>
 
These Stripes
Shabby Chic.
+Plants and cheetah print always add a nice touch to any space.
Clutter-Free
Simple.


All white.
+Soft colors.
Think this is my favorite so far.
<<<
 
City Chic
┊♥ ┊♥┊♥
                                                                                                 
                                                                         

Post a Comment