SOCIAL MEDIA

November 22, 2014

11pm.

Before heading out Friday,we were a bit bored. And please ignore my temporary,oh so many sad split ends. 
This week we explored Cabbagetown, saw some cool wall art and played at the nearby coolest kid park.  This weekend its just been Elijah and I, so we went to dinner last night with a couple of my friends, had a couple of appetizers and some really tasty fried ice cream.Oh,and I finally went to Pilates class for the first time, in almost 2 whole darn months. And today, we had a nice playdate with Josh&Mrs.Tammy. (We met a golden retriever named SavannahBanana, kinda cute right?) I would share more details about all the fun we've been having, but I finally finished packing for CT tomorrow and now... exhaustion has officially hit.  This upcoming week, I'll try my best to post whatever adventures may come our way :)

Sleep tight!












Being goofy,lol.

Cabbagetown Charm.


&That fried ice cream I was talkin about:)

Post a Comment