SOCIAL MEDIA

December 14, 2014

Boys Fashion.

 Tee // Sunglasses // Denim // Sneakers

A good friend recently told me I should add some kids fashion here on FadedJeans. Especially some boys fashion. She complimented on Elijah's beach boy//urban style. I dig it. So i'm taking her advice and goin' with it! 
As a mom, going shopping for a boy can be a bit frustrating at times. You walk in and see the shelves filled top to bottom, with all the latest girl fashions. And it never fails, somewhere there's that tiny little corner with a few new items for the lil guys. It seems at times it's the same look for boys, but really...there's alot more you can add to your lil man's wardrobe, annnd not break your wallet!

My solution?  

Go to a few diff't shops and keep it simple. Big names like the Gap or Zara for instance, I usually only shop there when I want to check out the clearance. Which I usually can find really good deals for the fraction of the original price. Finding similar looks at a lower cost is always possible.When friends ask where I shop mostly for Elijah's clothes, it's always the same answer. H&M. First reason, the children's h&m is only 5 minutes from our house. Secondly, they actually have really amazing deals. I'm talking like $4 shirts and $10 jeans. With the winter season here, you can find good cardigans and sweaters under $20. Whatever's already in my son's closet (that he can still fit into), I keep and just mix it up with new pieces. The warmer seasons are always simpler for me. Winter isn't so bad either, it's all about layering and maybe adding a bowtie or just mixing colors you normally wouldn't try. I think that's what helps maintain a fresh look.Old navy is another good one in my opinion. Their actually one of my favorite places to buy Eli's dress/casual shoes. They've stepped up their game, i'll say! So, for all the sweet mamas out there who get frustrated from time to time, just keep it simple. If there's not much at one store, go somewhere else and buy only a couple things you like. & Don't forget to check out the clearance section.Mix the old with the new. &For those old tired jeans? Roll the bottoms up and give 'em a whole new look. A little fashion never hurts :)

Dark fall/winter clothing is a popular trend this season, here's some ways to rock it:

1. Flannel Buffalo Check Shirt | 2. Cable Knit Beanie  | 3. Warmest Puffer Vest | 4. Long-Sleeve Henley | 5. Cardigan | 6. Black Skinny Jeans | 7. Raglan Baseball Tee | 8. Hi-Top Sneakers | 9. Marled Sweater | 10. Snorkel Jacket

Etsy Shop: BlakcApparel
H & M Kids- Love how stylish their clothes are for little guys :) and so affordable!!"
H&M


H&M Chino twill Pants - $9.95
Zara Boys.




H&M fall trends.

Zara trendy basketball boot - $35.90

Zara.




1 comment :

  1. So cute Ti!!!! Elijah always looks so cute and G'd up so you're perfect to give style advice.

    ReplyDelete