SOCIAL MEDIA

December 16, 2016

Dia 3

My grouchy baby in the mornings
Hooray its Friday! And so much to still get done. Bummer. And on top of that work has literally sucked all day! Best way I can put it right now :) 
But thankfully I have my to do list all written out and even a few things already checked off. This year I've done most of my Christmas shopping early annd on Amazon...I love it! It's been a very smooth and fast process for me. As long as you know what your looking for, Amazon can make life a little easier, plus no xmas lines and chaos to worry about. Other than that, can't wait to get home to watch some good christmas movies+food+wine. It shall  be a good weekend. (Most likely i'll be jamming out to J.Cole's new album)

PS: I can't stop thinking about vacation coming up!
Dylan and I are actually going to celebrate New Years like most adults and go out and attempt to dance the night away, really looking forward to it! We'll finally be trying out the cruise thing. Plus we're in desperate need of some time off :)I'll be missing my baby of course but he's so excited about spending time with his Nana, he'll be having too much fun to even miss us!!

Happy Friday xoxo












1 comment :

  1. oh my goodness he looks soooo grumpy and that sweater is perfect and I love it lol.

    ReplyDelete