SOCIAL MEDIA

September 10, 2014

Better days to come my dear


    

It's a process for a caterpillar. I don't know all of the scientific details. I just know they are once a larva to a caterpillar to a cocoon,to this beautiful creature that brings beauty to this earth.Anything can happen throughout that process like getting squished or eaten by some bird or thing.But even if they don't, how do they know their meant to transform into a butterfly,to keep going till they get there? I never even thought that far on the subject. 

We as people I think are kinda the same. We were all put on this earth for a reason,there is purpose. It's seeking that purpose,our journey that makes it special. I think we do tend to give up at times and take different routes that weren't meant for us. Imagine where and what the caterpillar would be if it didn't stay on its route and patiently wait. If we only could see our potential and just be a little more patient. But just know good things are coming,look up ,stay patient with good faith, and simply keep goin!

Post a Comment