SOCIAL MEDIA

December 8, 2014

I slept in today...

Jeeez, it's been a busy week. It feels nice to sit right now and actually blog a little! Hopefully I don't sound too much all over the place, I have pics below from our plane ride, some gumbo,a really yummy protein shake from today, and a pic of one of my favorite rooms(this time of the year) at my mom's house.
So, yesterday Elijah and I took the 6am flight out of Boston, and yeah it was somewhat of a long morning.( I posted a mini version story btw on Fb, about our little delay during security). Elijah pretty much wouldn't let the security guy pat down his ninja toy..it was a mess, especially considering all of this was going on at 4 am! I'll share the full story at a later time:) But it definitely felt nice to sleep past 8 this morning! We made some breakfast, went to yoga class, then hit the sauna (to help sweat out this rough cold) and later had some of that delish gumbo from last night! Made it at my mom's, and it was a party. We all chatted and got to catch up, it was nice. It's just so crazy how the holidays have once again, arrived so quickly. Thank goodness it's been a much needed relaxing Monday. &Officially my babe got some really great news today :) He received an awesome career opportunity that we decided he should definitely take, so we'll be moving up North...sooooon!!! Things are about to get even more crazybusy around here...Arrgghh! But overall we're feeling very thankful and so blessed. Another new transition makes us feel a little nervous, considering its freezing up there and everything is completely opposite of what we're use to. Praying it will be a smooth transition and that things will finally began to fall into place.

:)

First flight before our layover..
He was out asleep in minutes!
another shot of the amesome zico water.
&Ej squeezed in the pic too:)
These chia seeds rock.
&Yes, the strawberries were still frozen here.
:)
this was much needed today.


This room has just always been one of my favorites, so simple yet elegant.


Post a Comment