SOCIAL MEDIA

July 15, 2015

Wednesdays//Random Thoughts.


1.Why is it so much more comfortable to eat while watching tv?? I always ask myself this. I know...I'm a dork for even bringing the thought up.

Well, not even 5 minutes ago I was stuffing my face with chicken salad and then the rest of the apple cobbler pie. There. I admitted it. I was first standing over the kitchen counter taking only a few bites, then suddenly thinking 'yup, this would be so much more comfortable on the sofa and in front of the tv.'  And now..I could use a nap. 

2.My schedule  honestly isn't bad at all. Wake up about 6:30, get Elijah to camp (yesss he's in camp and he lovesssss it and so do we!) my work day starts shortly after but ends at about 1pm. So I get this little gap of about 2 hours or so after work to myself throughout the week ..which yeah I can't complain. :)
I've been working in Outpatient which I'm constantly meeting new people. We're in a small beach town (where Dylan grew up) so yes there's a ton of older ppl/retirees. But I enjoy everyday getting to interact w/them and plus I hear a ton of their sweet, sweet love stories. 

And I'm a sucker for love stories.

3.For some odd reason, I really like it here. I've tried living in Fl when Elijah was literally a baby but 
just couldn't stay here b/c number one, of how tiny the town was/is. I was too use to the city back then. So much has changed for the better since then. Plus staying busy/having a job just down the road makes it even more enjoyable. We're staying in our own part of the beach house,which I don't mind at all. Once we figure out what bigger city we would like to go to, then we will. But Elijah really loves his camp, which is an awesome academy as well;offering amazing learning and education. He's already registered to start in August :))) So if anything, we may eventually just buy a home somewhere in this little town. We shall see. 

4.For about a month or so we've been growing some cute baby succulents, their just sooo adorable to me.Which I have a couple of pics somewhere in my phone but i'll have to repost another day, sooon. I really love succulents.
Ok, movin on.  

5.There's a  list in mind of people and well, basically family whom I miss and wish lived closer.

6. I've been reading. Reading quite a few different things .Will share on a different post :)

7.Coconut water taste better from an actual coconut. It's a major improvement (hellooo) from the store brands.

8.One interesting fact learned today:

'Spiders produce three kinds of silk. When building their webs, they create 60 feet of silk in one hour (!!!!) and simultaneously producing special oil on their feet that prevents them from sticking to their own web.' 

YIKES. 

FYI, this chic here is not a spider fan, but somehow found that so interesting!

9. Annnd lastly, Elijah and I still really want some pet Chickens. They could run and chase each other around the beach house, it would be a perfect addition to our little family. D thinks we've gone a lil cray, considering we already have names picked out. One of them we would definitely name Waffles. 

PS: 



 :)
















3 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you've found some stability and happiness in your life, love. I'm glad you found a job you like and that Elijah is liking his camp and will probably enjoy going to school in August. I'm glad you're liking it in that small town for now. Sometimes it just takes growing up and realizing what you want to make you happy. I'm missing you and Elijah like crazy. It's been too long. We need to plan a trip or visit or something. Keep writing and enjoying life. ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you Tae!!! Yes please let's plan something sooner rather than later!!☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we should. I'll text you! :D

    ReplyDelete