SOCIAL MEDIA

September 27, 2015

Reflecting. (Why I BLOG+WRITE)

(source unknown)

I could go on forever (and ever,everr) on this. Buuut keeping it sweet and short this time:)

I simply love writing. It's imperfect, but that's what I love about this space. It's my space..to be outspoken,free and be...Me. Sure from time to time there are things I do want to write more about, but then I think 'hmm, if someone reads this, 'what would they think?' And I think that's one of the hardest parts sometimes. It can will hold you back. And that's something to work on. I'm not on here to gain followers/readers or to become a professional full time blogger. However, I have much respect to  all of those out there on their grind! I do enjoy sharing things hopefully people can relate to. Some might find it uninteresting or they may just have no care in the world. And if it's read or isn't...I've  put my thoughts out there either way.I genuinely enjoy having the time at my computer to share those inner thoughts, stories, whatever it might be that day. And if it happens to have a positive impact or inspire someone, well that's even better. I love life and want to share it. I love capturing moments with my family, whether its a random weekend getaway or just a morning walk on the beach. Sure, I leave my phone at home or in the car sometimes , but there's certainly nothing wrong with capturing good times. Especially when you have a soon to be 5 year old who is constantly full of funny/fun surprises.It's like having an online diary, or a 'memory bank' as some like to call it:) It's nice to go thru old posts and just see where you were a year ago, to see how you've progressed. You realize what shapes your opinions, what your passions are, what you want to see in your future. And its not always easy clicking that 'publish' button. Your basically sharing and exposing your deepest truest self with the world. Discovered or undiscovered. It's there to see. But somewhere along the way, you grow a little stronger, a little wiser, more confident and maybe even more relatable to others. Clicking 'publish' eventually becomes easier each time...

XO




1 comment :