SOCIAL MEDIA

December 14, 2016

Blogmas- Day Uno


Soo we're already 14 days into December and I'm waaay behind on this challenge from one of my long time sweet besties, Disa! Thanks for having faith in me my friend, but lets see how much catching up I can actually get done! :)

Day One- Quick Life update

With a new puppy in the mix, life has been even more hetic. I think I'm on snapchat more than ever to capture it all. I thought going to work, taking Elijah to his practices +weekend games,cooking, then repeating it all over again was draining..nope add a baby puppy to that mix. Oh and plus the husband!

And I still want another baby?? Hahaa!! Guess we'll see..

But finally we/I did get a boost of energy over the weekend to really clean/organize the house. There's still a few more little things to take care of, but we'll get there eventually. Other than that, life has been good, can't complain! (We're just hoping Zara will be out of this 'teething' stage sooon).

Ok sooo its insane how much we love our Zara and she's just so beautiful! but don't be fooled she is a little terror. I'll have to find the pic of the time she destroyed our bathroom.

She also loves taking naps in the tub with Elijah's Batman+Superman for some odd reason.

Anywaays... I still love her though :)BTW, these are all throwback pics..She's even bigger now!

She even hangs out at the office sometimes.


NSB Weekend Visits


Del Ray Beach Getaways

JAX

&That's all for right now folks :)


whew.








Post a Comment