SOCIAL MEDIA

November 8, 2016

Movies.

When we're not at football practice, or out and about around the city...you can count on finding us at home, curled up all cozy, eating ice cream sandwiches and watching movies.  I love my chick flicks of course, but I'm always curious to see what D picks out from Redbox OR the good 'ol Netflix. Like most guys he's more into those history, action fighting  movies. Me.. I wanna laugh and maybe cry. However, I'm still a big fan of  scary/suspense! But Dylan gets so creeped out he prefers anything but horror films, hahaa. I miss my peeps who are always down for a good scary film . Sooo anyways,  lately we've had a good mix when it comes to those lazy movie nights.  If your ever bored and haven't seen any of these yet, check out my mini(top 10)list below on what films you should bring home. (Some old, and new ) And don't worry, I won't give too much away :)

1. The Shallows (Blake Lively)- Suspense. Yes. yes. yess .

2. Captain America: Civil War. All of the Captain America movies really are amazin'

3. Jungle Book!-Ya'll already know. (BTW, Lion King has a new movie coming out..SUMMER '17!)

4. London Has Fallen (Gerard Butler)- Action. Pretty dang good.

5. The Martian - Action/Drama about an astronaut stranded on Mars. (Matt Damon)

6.My All American-Football/drama, we cried. A lot.

7. Zootopia (Idris Elba, Shakira, and more/Netflix)- A rabit whose dream was to become a cop. Great kids/family movie. And surprisingly, it has a powerful message that can relate to the world we live in today.

8. Fruitvale Station ( Michael B.Jordan/Netflix) - Incredibly Powerful. True story/drama, a must see film.

9. The Best of Me (James Marsden/Netflix)-  Yeah I know this one has been out for a while, but love the story line for this one. Chick flick approved.

10. Beyond the Lights. Drama. (I feel everyone has
 seen this one but ohh well, it's going on the list ! )

** Just thought of this one as well: The Rebound..Hilarious plus a mix of drama/love. Definitely recommend if your looking for a good laugh!

















1 comment :

  1. A Lion King remake? Hmm.. I'll have to check that out to see if the original is done justice.

    ReplyDelete