SOCIAL MEDIA

January 20, 2017

Friday's Playlist


There are some songs I've been keeping on repeat. Music gives me good vibes, and just helps me relax throughout the work week. By the way, music posts will be showing up on here more often! I got inspired all over again when my sister surprised me with my long lost ipod (!!!)over Christmas. I swear that thing is what got me thru highschool. It's currently at home in my dresser, but because its still functioning properly..it deserves a good blogpost on here soooon.There's not a long list and some of these may have already been out for some time. But its what I've been jamming to lately while I commute throughout the week...




J.Cole - She's Mine Pt.1
J.Cole - Change
Mac Miller ft.Ariana Grande - My Favorite Part
Ella Eyre - If I Go
Wale - The Need to Know ft.Sza
JP Cooper - September Song (Guitar Version)
James Arthur - Can I be him
J.Cole - Foldin Clothes
Khalid - Location
X-Ambassadors - Gorgeous (Live UpState Sessions)
JoJo- Mad Love
James Arthur - Say you won't let go
J.Cole - Hello (Live)
p.s: I tried adding my entire playlist on here with the link, but its giving me technical difficulties, soo I had to be old fashion today and list them out :)





Post a Comment