SOCIAL MEDIA

June 7, 2017

Dreams

I always have the strangest dreams. Since i was a kid. Most of the time they seem random and really out there. I try and analyze them sometimes and figure out a connection between them and my real life. But nope, I usually come up with nothing.

A couple months ago, my sister was in town and we found a really cool earthy, hippy kinda store. They had all sorts of beautiful dream catchers, art, oils, and so on. Well, we came across this pretty cool book all about dream interpretations. I need to go back and just get it. What was crazy is a few nights prior to finding the book I was having all sorts of crazy dreams, some really intense, and scary dreams, almost like nightmares. So the moment we started reading thru it I knew what sections I wanted to check out. Some of them recently had to do with death in my family, which I remember waking up in tears and having to pray it only stay a dream. Well, it stated dreaming of 'death' meant new life was soon coming into your world. Which completely makes sense for a pregnant chick. Whew, was I relieved. There have been other wild ones that unfortunately now I can't remember . But  then again, sometimes I feel like I get the same dreams more than once.

The other night I had another one. I was meeting Dylan out on the golf course (another random), but then in order to get to the course I had to park my car and hop into a small canoe and cross the swamp. Other people were around, but the more I kept paddling, then deeper I got into the swamp until I was the only one there. No phone service or anything either. I kept thinking 'these gators are watching me, dang i'm done, get out of here girl'. Strangely enough, I was able to wake up from that one. But of course....once I had woken up, I had to google 'swamp dream interpretation'.
Overall here's what I got:
Indicates that you are feeling weary and emotionally drained. You have no control over your emotions.To dream of a swamp suggests for more control in your life, so that self- assurance may be reconditioned. Swamps are regarded as dank, mysterious, and harmful locations.

Kinda crazy. Once I read that though, it did make more sense. Overall I think i just gotta slow down and take things a bit easier and not get overwhelmed. So since then, I've been able to be more honest with myself and be open with my loved ones. I know it obviously has a lot to do with this pregnancy, and hormones of course. But this one is so opposite from my first pregnancy with Elijah. It's been a lot harder for sure physically,mentally, emotionally. But I'm thankful for family, love and support thru this . Also, thankful God gives me these crazy dreams sometimes to help me realize a bit of my reality and when I need to take a step back and just take baby steps. Reaaal talk.


That's all I have for now, but i'll be sure to share more of these weird dreams. Hopefully, I won't get too many more!!

xoxo

Post a Comment