SOCIAL MEDIA

June 6, 2017

Juneeee

Wow..2 months have flown by since the last time I logged onto this space!! How i've missed it. 


The last couple of months have been hmmm..insanely busy and emotionally draining at times. Lots of doctor app'ts, finishing up my work contract, Elijah's games, and just constantly being on the go.  But i'm sooo thankful for my amazing husband, who's been helping me keep it all together. Though things have been a bit chaotic, we're definitely looking forward to these next few months! We still can't believe we're having a GIRL!!! (The nausea stillll has been kickin my butt) But overall i'm just thankful the baby is looking really great and healthy :) Only downside is getting more blood work  done this week, since i'm having so much swelling in my feet and a couple of other things. But I'm no longer stressing, just taking it day by day.

Randoms:

So I planned on going to my high school reunion a few weeks back, because why not catch up with old friends? But hopefully i'll make it to the next one.

Friday I'll be 21 weeks! I normally love summer but right now, i just want to fast forward to October :)

Sleeping: Has been tough lately. Already feeling like I'm 8 months pregnant! On the hunt for a good prego sleeping pillow,asap! 

Elijah's officially finished with kindergarten and is excited about being a 1st grader, I literally want to cry,lol.

Surprisingly, it feels weird not waking up at 5:30 every morning and getting to the office by 8. I kinda  miss it already.

Besides mascara and filling in my eyebrows-which I'm currently growing out, I hardly ever wear makeup anymore. Annnd I love it.(Coconut oil has been my best friend) 

And lastly, I've realized now more than ever, no matter how nice or humble you are, people will always have something to say or negative opinions to throw out. Obviously everyone has opinions. But at this point in my life, if their bringing negative vibes to my circle...Buh bye! And simply keep it moving. Guess that's another post for another day.











2 comments :

  1. omg i got so excited to see an update here lol. i will see your face in exactly one month!!!

    ReplyDelete