SOCIAL MEDIA

September 22, 2014

We went exploring.

           

.We had such a fun time at this beautiful place called Goat farm. Shoutout to @farrahbreanna, that's how I found out about this amazing place. Check out her inspiring+ beautiful work on IG! When I discovered it wasn't even twenty minutes from my house, I had to go. It was only a few exits away. Once we got there,it didn't even feel like we were in Atlanta. Some scenes of Hunger Games were actually filmed here &we even got a sneak peek today of a new movie they were in the middle of filming. We got to see cute farm animals + an endless amount of adorable baby chickens surrounding us everrrywhere. From the chic outdoors coffee shop, to the goats trying to chase us down for food...today was a good day.


Thought I heard something. (The
     type who WILL run).


    Chasing chickens🐔



    Hello lonely bicycle.
    Headed over to the movie film set.

 




    ♡♡♡
     

1 comment :