SOCIAL MEDIA

October 3, 2014

I'm thankful for...






 This week has seriously felt a bit close to cabin fever. We haven't done much, considering the weather hasn't been that great. It took over a week for my laptop to finally arrive, but no complaints here. I'm now officially working remotely again and have a flexible work schedule.

&Yeah its been a bit of a boring week in terms of not doing much.But going thru my camera roll always reminds me how much there is to be thankful for.

<3
1. Watching Elijah&D practice their football tackle moves on each other.
(Currently happening while writing this)

2. Myself being tackled and jumped on till I'm really upset. Guess I'll throw it on the list this week :)

3. Nice walks on Kennesaw Mtn

4. Wild Flowers

5. Pilates

6. Car Battery Jumps (Publix security has them and yes, it was a heaven sent!)

7. Face Moisturizer

8. The show 'Revenge'.
 We've been hooked for the past week on Netflix. Surprisingly, we're distracted so much by this show we're not even all that into Scandal right now. (Nothing much happened besides them talking about 'booty calls' and the same ol same ol. Come on Shonda Rhimes!)

9. Elijah's new favorite question: 'Mommy, what time is it?'

10. Octane Coffee Shop
 (New fave spot to unwind and write)

11. Dylan  impersonating 'Gru' from Despicable Me

12. Elijah trying to impersonate the 'Batman voice' and occasionally the minions from Despicable Me

13. We get a date night this weekend:)

14. Simplicity

15. Moose Tracks Ice Cream

.... I could go on and on with this list :)




Post a Comment