SOCIAL MEDIA

October 13, 2014

EJ is FOUR today!!!

     My baby is growing up sooo fast, how 4 years just flies! I feel like we were at home yesterday   taking photos when he was only a few months old. He's so independent now and really is a little grown man at times.


     He wasn't too thrilled to have pictures taken of him. Every time I'd say 'look here' he would run the other way. For months he's been so excited telling me 'Mommy, i'll be 4 on October 13th and so I want a ninja turtle party please'. He just isn't crazy about everyone showing him birthday attention and snapping pics. I think he did an awesome job choosing his theme and cake though :)



      Is it obvious my son had a small finger sampling before we sang happy birthday?

It was a good day, and just happy Ej& the kids enjoyed it...Happy Birthday pumpkin! :)

Post a Comment