SOCIAL MEDIA

December 29, 2014

Converse Chic.

Me: Ash how would you describe your style?
Ashleigh: I don't know, it's a little everywhere. Girly. Tomboy. 
Oh and some days...I just look really asian.
     My sister is absolutely one of my favorite people! She's the most free- spirited,funny, energetic &loving person I know. &This past Saturday we were able to hang all day (we haven't in months) and it couldn't of been more perfect! I enjoyed capturing pics of her converse, modern-mix style and of course, her outgoing, beautiful self! +We made it to one of our new favorite spots before sundown:) (Soo the iphone pics are a bit blurry) But hey, the city night view was even prettier this time around!


& Don't worry, this building has a large,saaafe platform behind this ledge! :)








♡♡

                                                                                                                                                                   

Post a Comment