SOCIAL MEDIA

July 8, 2016

Hello July/Checking in.

http://celebratingsweets.com/
See. I told ya so. I'm barely on here during the summers. Lately like say the last year or so, not so much at all ! But its all good. Life is good. Its just a bit busy, that's all :) I'm in the process of updating my little space here soon, still working on that little ebook of mine and those other projects I mentioned a few months ago. I also started a new contract position here in the Jacksonville area, similar to my other computer experience in the past. And I'm enjoying it! Elijah's in camp down the road from me, he's really enjoying that of course. He starts kindergarten next month...ahhhhh!! I'm going to cry thinking about it. And soooo currently sitting at my desk trying to breath thru my nose, since my sister passed me this terrible/ugly/nasty/fill in the blank cold maybe flu?? Sure feels like it. I've been cranky because of it,lol. Moving on, I've had some recent experiences that I think I'm going to share soon. Some embarrassing, maybe funny, no actually just mostly embarrassing, now that I think about it. As my mother would say 'only these sorts of things happen to me'. So yeah, there's that and just honestly feeling excited. A lot to talk/write about on here before the summer is over!! I'll shall return very soon.




ALSO, Haaappy Birthday to one of my dear long time childhood besties, Disa!!!! Enjoy your day love, woohooo to another year well, younger!!! Xoxo.



1 comment :

  1. <3 <3 thank you, love! Can't wait to see more updates :)

    ReplyDelete