SOCIAL MEDIA

September 26, 2016

Fall in Florida..Quick update!

activerain.com

I know lately all everyone has been talking about is Apple Cider,pumpkin spice, pumpkin patches and so on. BUT it just doesn't quite feel like fall to me yet! And surprisingly, I'm super(!!!) excited for the 90 degree weather to cool down just a tad. Then maybe i'll start to feel the fall vibes :)
*there's a lot of smiley faces below.

Sooo yep, its that time AGAIN. Man, I have got to get better with these updates! I think when I'm doing one of these long overdue posts, I can always hear Disa's sweet but lecturing voice in the background...bahaha, I love u! But seriously, maybe a snapchat shoutout/post would be good. Plus there's a lot of fun, randomness still saved on my camera roll from the last month or so. Literally, that's the only social media i'm mostly on nowadays.


1.I did share this one on insta yesterday...Our puppy finally comes home this Saturday and we can't wait! We've been keeping this a little secret for the last 8 weeks. But I can't wait to see Elijah's face once we finally tell him!  :):):) Oh and D&I really love the name Zara for her, but we'll see what ideas E has. Lol since he did name the 2 birds in the house...' Chase and Sky.'

2. I really want to do a home update on here! We still have little projects we want to get done ,but overall we've done a few 'fixer upper' condo projects.

3. Dylan and I tried out a different kind of weekend date this past Saturday, and we loved it! Ok, initially it wasn't like ' hey babe this would be so fun just for me and you to try' lol. He had a couple of tickets for the 'Poor Dad, Rich Dad' seminar and it really was so educational. We learned even more about investing and stocks, things to do and what not to do. And we woke up at 7:15am for it, but it was worth it. Then after grabbed a nice lunch and went on with our day. I told him we're like a version of  'Meredith and Derek.' Their dates were the surgeries, and well ours can be the financial seminars :) Which he actually loved the comparison, hahaa. So since then, we've already been looking into the real estate market here in Jax and working on making some smart investments! All this time we thought in order to make any sort of investment happen, you have to have a large amount of money to put down, have an amazing credit score and so on. But nope, there are other ways! Wholesale is major key, or also finding an investor who will pay for the reno costs. There's a ton of options, that I would love to share on here this month! It's good for us young people to know and share the word.

4. Work work work work work, has been keeping me busy that's for sure. But I've gained some new skills while being on this contract w/Fl Blue. Even some leadership skills, which has been pretty cool! Overall, I'm enjoying it! We have 'office fun days' which makes working here even cooler.

5. The last time I was out of town was in June for my cousin's wedding in Del Rio...can't believe I haven't had the urge to take some random adventures or drive up the coast to some place diff't/ random. Maybe its time for one. I sure do miss the mountains.



More updates coming!! Happy Monday everyone!! :)


'Strive for progress, not perfection.'



1 comment :

  1. Yay for an update! Can't wait to see pictures of the pup <3

    ReplyDelete