SOCIAL MEDIA

January 18, 2017

Places I've never been/Travel Bucket List.

If I could travel and get paid for it, I'd make that my career. No doubt. I have so many places in mind, I hope my family and I can one day travel to. On my pinterest, there's even quite a few spots here in Florida that I want to check out. The good news is, you don't have to have a passport to experience new adventures. Wherever you are, there's always something new to discover. If it were up to me and I had an entire year or even 6 months to travel, I think these would be the places I'd go. (Hopefully i'll see some of these in 2017)  What places do you want to see?? @ theactivespirit, @chasing313, @teralynmitchell.





My Picks:
1. Seattle, Washington -  I don't only want to go here because I'm a big Grey's fan! But also b/c I've heard its such a cool place to visit, and beautiful sites to check out. Because of all the cold/rain, I think summer would be the best time to go for sure.

2. Colorado - It was always one of my grandfather's favorite places. I've heard so many amazing things about it and its beauty..hoping to visit soon.

3. San Fran - I don't know why I never drove here when I lived in SoCal! A friend of mine from middle/highschool moved out here about a year ago and wants to do a girls weekend sometime. We just got a pick a date and do it !

4. Nashville, Tennessee - After living in TN for nearly 2 years during college, I never checked this place out.&for that reason, I gotta go.

5. Austin, Texas - I hear so many nice things about its charm, and culture it had to go on the list ! Plus c'mon..its Texas!

6. Hawaii - I mean really, who doesn't want to go here??

7. The Keys, Fl- It's happening hopefully this summer!

8. Montana- There's a girl I followed a while back on IG, since I liked her Etsy clothing shop. Anyways, she'd always post such cool photos from her own backyard. Beautiful mountains, her chickens and their farm life. It's just one of those places you wanna put technology down, and just enjoy the fresh air,lol.

9. Canada - Another charming, pretty place :) I wish we had driven here when we lived up north,but we just didn't have the time to go.

10. Alaska - This.place.looks.amazing. Plus I want to go fishing with the boys (while we freeze our buns off), try new foods, maybe go camping, and experience the true Alaskan towns.


 Int'l :
Greece- Me and D's dream place!
Jamaica - because I've heard the food is amazinggg.
Brazil - the beaches.
Australia- Ugh. Need I say more.
Africa- Sooo bad. Ethiopia in particular and Cape Town.
Ireland - my brother loved visiting here!
&All of Europe really!


Does anyone else have any dream places in mind or local spots you want to check out? If so, please share!


*PhotoSource: faerypotter.tumblr.com
Also, Check out this Ultimate Travel Bucket list by BlogLovin!


Post a Comment