SOCIAL MEDIA

February 8, 2017

New Artists.

I love that there's always new music out there to discover. I always listen to (chill) music in the mornings from my tidal account, which btw I loveee that it'll play randomness at times. I came across this artist called 'Jones'. Initially her cover of 'How Deep is your love-Acoustic' came on, and then I was officially inspired. So inspired that I really want to do some quick piano covers on instagram  or something like that. I just need to break out of my shell, that's all. Plus I only know the basic chords on the piano. I've tried searching for some tutorials as well on youtube, but can hardly find what I'm looking for! I'm not sure really how popular her music is here since I've just started listening to her stuff. I'm thinking it's more common over in the UK.But it's allll good. Plus I always think the artists we rarely hear about, are the ones that move us the most  :)





Also, check out:
Tomorrow is a New Day
Walk My Way
Wild
Waterloo

Other Artist I'm currently listening to: Craig Stickland/ Fave Song: Break Every Rule
Check out the rest of his album as well :)

XOXO

P.S: It's humpdaaay!!

Post a Comment