SOCIAL MEDIA

January 30, 2017

Monday's be like....

Soo where has this month gone?!! I'm ready for February though, since it's always a fun month. Well, not exactly looking forward to turning 28. But rather, looking forward to visiting home/Atl really soon, plus celebrating my sisters 20th bday! But January, you've been fun as well :)Btw, while I sit and write all of this out, my arms and every thing else are in pain! (Maybe that's my excuse as to why I'm eating chocolate right now??)  Anyways! I went to a barre class with a friend yesterday afternoon annnd its was tough! It's been about a good year since I've even gone to one of these classes, and of course yesterday it seriously kicked my butt, haha.





It was cold all weekend long, so we pretty much just hung out at home. Elijah had a really great game Saturday morning, my baby scored 10points!! Then we went home, made lunch+hot cocoa, and watched movies the rest of the day. Gotta appreciate the lazy days. Thankfully it did warm up a bit yesterday, so we were able to get the kids out. (&Yes, I'm one of those people) My dog is my kid, lol. But it really was nice. We found a good size dog park in the city, which Z loved ! While she was running around, Elijah rode his bike on the sidewalk, it worked out perfectly :)






Post a Comment