SOCIAL MEDIA

February 21, 2017

Tuesday.Tuesday.Tuesdaaaay.


Atlanta was pretty laid back a couple of weeks ago, which ended up being a much needed girls weekend! We had plans to go to church early Sunday morning, grab some brunch afterwards, then hike up Stone Mountain. None of the above happened. Instead we just stayed in bed on Ash's birthday, ate chicken (yes in bed,lol) and caught up on our new favorite show ' This is Us.' Then sadly, it was time to get on the road around noonish. But Saturday, was a full adventurous day annnd night I should say. We probably took way too many pictures exploring around the city, but oh well. I'll share the hundreds of pics we took this week :) And since my work computer is being ridiculously slow, I just wanted to check in on here and say Hello!!



 Randoms:
  • A new 'This is Us' comes on tonight. If you haven't watched, please do! If it doesn't melt your heart in some sort of way...well, then BYE Felicia! 
  • 28,tomorrow. (Ahhhh!!)
  • I'll be doing eyelash extensions verrry soon, excited since i'll be able to manage my own schedule BUT nervous since there's always challenges in every business!
  • D, Elijah and I checked out a church near our house and reaaally loved it! :) Honestly, we haven't been in quite some time, but it sure felt good to feel at home somewhere.
  • I want to go back to brown/gold highlights. I'm just not feeling the all jet black hair thing anymore. (I'd love to cut a good chunk of it off, but know I'll regret it later hahaa)
  • Other exciting things going on, but i'll save that for another time :)
  • Fave songs today: 'A heart like yours' &'Precious' - Kevin Garrett



One day,or day one. You decide.

Post a Comment