SOCIAL MEDIA

March 22, 2017

March Update

So I completely planned on posting more over the last month, BUT my phone decided to randomly die and wouldn't turn back on at all! I tried literally everything to repair it, and then decided to go ahead&take it into Tmobile... and yup my predictions were right. So waiting around for my new phone was no fun. Almost 2 weeks to be exact. And of course i lost some of those Atl pics I was planning to share on here. Blehh. While all of that was taking place I was dealing with extreme nausea,fatigue, ya know all those fun pregnancy symptoms! So much that even being on the computer would make my stomach turn. Probably why its been a bit tough at work lately..hahaa! But honestly soooo EXCITED we're actually expecting another little one soon!!!! &Thankfully, at almost 10 weeks i'm slowly starting to feel a little better :) We have our next app't on Monday so i'll be sure to share some new sonogram photos!!!



Overall though,this month has honestly been really chill and relaxing. It's weird not having Saturday games to go to. But pretty soon we'll be back to our regular weekend routine, once flag starts up again. As of right now, it's nice getting to lay around the house on saturday mornings! We're trying to get everything around here a bit organized and decluttered 'cause Lord knows we need it for reaaal. And also b/c our bathrooms are getting a little update next week,so i'll definitely share once its all done!! 

Happy Spring cleaning :))

xoxo  

Post a Comment