SOCIAL MEDIA

November 4, 2014

HelloTuesday

 <<<
The highways were backed up today (even at 12pm) , so I decided to just take the backroads. Kinda happy I did. Since September, I've driven by this 'Star Provisions' place a dozen times. And once again, I was nearly driving past it. So today, Elijah and I finally stopped in for a visit. (was in desperate need for some caffeine/energy...errands/running around will do that, grocery shopping wasn't even in the picture today). Besides, I've been on the hunt for some new coffee shops nearby.  While walking up  to the shop, realization hit. I've seen this place before...on IG. I get these random pics on my feed based on other pics I've liked and with that, well it's helped me discover some pretty neat places. They even handed Elijah some fresh baked cookies.Not sure of the exact flavor or name for them. I just know every bite made this visit, oh so worth it. Did I mention the words FRESH, baked and cookies?? (This place is right next doors to the coffee shop ) .They had other things in there like subs, fresh breads, and yep even wine.There were some other cool looking cafes,boutiques + restaurants around, just didn't have much time to explore on this pretty Tuesday. But hey, glad I can add it on to my lists of favorite atl [COFFEE] spots. And note to self: remember to take pics of coffee,latte or whatever caffeine drink is in my hands, for the next..well, coffee post :)
All smiles here«



  ☕ ☕ ☕ 


Post a Comment