SOCIAL MEDIA

November 2, 2014

It's (tooO) cold outside.

But Halloween still went on...
   I've been meaning to blog days ago, but I've been sooo lazy. Currently snugged up in my favorite sweater and blanket, motivation is still no where to be found. Dylan went into work early this morning and surprisingly, I woke up late today.Yes, even with the time going back an hour! So I got up, made Elijah some breakfast, took Jack out and hopped back into bed. One of those mornings, my bed was just so cozy, (it kept calling my name) I couldn't get out of it. And yeah I woke up feeling annoyed,knowing my butt shouldn't be in bed on a Sunday morning. Some good sleep was needed though. Overall its been a pretty fun week/end. Lots of pumpkin carvings, pumpkin pies and some good family time. But just know... I've come to conclusion Georgia weather is officially bipolar.
   The highlight of our night were taking the kids (&Jack) out trick or treating. *wish my flash was a little better>>>Kayla was a 'winter princess' and of course Ej was one of the turtles. They looked too cute. Elijah didn't even want us going up to the doors with him and Kayla. So independent at times, jeeez. Funny thing is, my kid gets so excited about doing things that when it's time to do it, he's not in the mood for it, AT ALL. People would ask him which ninja he was, and he would run the other way from 'em. Praying this is only some shy phase. (lol, fingers crossed). D joined in the fun also and got himself one of those black ninja outfits, big kid at heart :)  Later we decided to stop by a couple of costume parties...that part of the night was a fail. #1.It was already late and the people we were suppose to hang with, decided to head home. #2.The temperature dropped.Even snow flurries showed up for the rest of the night. And #3.We were starving. So we ended the night with steak and shaaake burgers baby! We would of been better off just staying home, watching some Halloween classics and eating pumpkin pie all night. Lesson learned here people :)







Eh?

Post a Comment